Registration for the 2017 RA Squash Summer Leagues is NOW OPEN! Details in the poster below.
- Play for the Tuesday Night league will run May 23 – late August
- Play for the Wednesday Night league will run May 24 – late August.
- Like last year we will have a finals night in late August.
- RA Squash Members – $15 per league
- ** Non-Members – $164 (RA Squash Summer Membership + Summer League Entry Fee)
- Primary deadline for registration will be Wednesday, May 10th. Follow up after that to fill the draws.
Play is on Tuesday (players ranked 140 or lower in Rankenstein) or Wednesday (open to the top 250 players in Rankenstein) nights, though the league has a relaxed policy given that many players have other commitments like holidays during the summer months. As a result matches can be arranged in advance at another time convenient to both players. Matches are scheduled with approximate starting times ranging from 6:00PM to 8:00PM. A run sheet format is used so that matches are assigned courts in order as they become available so that there is no court downtime. Players frequently make their way to the SunDeck bar outside at the RA for a post-match beverage.
Each player is assigned to a team based on their ranking. The Summer League coordinator may make adjustments for special situations. Each team has a player at each level. Players only play other players at their level.
** Special Summer Membership
There is a special RA Squash summer membership deal for players who would like to join RA Squash from May 1st – August 31st. The rate is $164 for non-members and $139 for RA members. This fee includes a free entry to the summer league and RA member pricing for the RA Open Squash Tournament. In addition to the RA Squash Summer League, other summer Squash activities at the RA include open drop-in play on Saturday & Sunday afternoons.
Spread the word!