Welcome to the 2017-2018 ODSA Open City League Season!
Schedules for session 1 have been generated and are available at http://odsa.rankenstein.ca/league.pl#schedules. If there are any scheduling errors that you notice (duplicate teams, incorrect times) please let me know ().
Important Web Links
- League Information: http://www.odsa.ca/leagues/
- Court-side and Team score sheets if required
- Captain information for entering results in Rankenstein
- Rankenstein – http://odsa.rankenstein.ca/
- Result submission
I am still waiting on team captain contact information from most clubs. When I receive them all I will update the contact list on the website.
- Goodlife Queensview has a new sign in procedure that must be completed the first time you play at the club during the season. Please see the front desk on your first visit to Goodlife to complete the sign in. Subsequent visits will not require a sign in.
- At most clubs where early matches start at 6:30, Please make sure that early matches are starting promptly at 6:30 pm (where scheduled). This means that each player for both matches beginning at 6:30 are on court knocking the ball up. This is important to make sure 8:00 games are starting on time.
Have a great season!