The Committee’s primary focus is to supervise and conduct initiatives that promote and grow junior squash participation, competition and a beneficial sporting experience for players and parents alike in the Ottawa and District Squash Association (ODSA) region. The Committee is made up of an enthusiastic, creative and committed team of volunteers who contribute in various ways to develop, support and advocate on maintaining local programs that provide a pathway for young squash players to play squash from novice level to the competitive elite.
The Ottawa Junior Committee believes squash is a personal pathway to…”FUN, FRIENDSHIP & FITNESS” (courtesy of Mr. Jim Mason, Ontario’s famous friend of squash).
Junior Squash Committee
- Chair – Ralph Shillington ( | 613-883-7962)
- Chair – Steve Wallace ()
- Treasurer – Leah Shaw ()
- Junior Prix Circuit Supervisor – Julie Springer-Aass ()
- Director at Large – Shaun Thorson ()
- Website – Ralph Shillington
- Development & Competitions – Vacant
- Events Supervisor – Vacant
- Fundraising Supervisor – Vacant