Capital Junior Squash
Home - Committee - Programs - Grand Prix - League
Calendar - Facebook - G+ - Twitter
- Photos - RSS
· Who: kids of all abilities divided into “A”
or “B” categories. Under 19 is the age limitation.
· What: The format is that everyone would have
two matches…each “A” will play both opposing “A” players in best of 5
games, and the same would apply for each “B” player. PAR 15 scoring is
to be used. Kids will ref each other as well – as with the Grand Prix
· Where: At clubs across the city
· When: Every Sunday morning, 10 am start time,
with the goal of getting done by noon
· Why: Because squash is fun, and we want to
introduce lots of kids to this fun thing, showing the benefits of
squash - both competitive and social.
· How: Coordinators need to vet their line-ups
with each other prior to Sunday so they can tweak line-ups to ensure
that there are lots of close games.
Schedule by date